Christianity Explored is an informal & relaxed course. It’s designed to help people explore the big issues we all think about. It looks at the person at the heart of the Christian faith – Jesus Christ. It follows his life and teaching though the Gospel of Mark.
Who is Christianity Explored for?
- Those wanting to investigate Christianity
- New Christians
- Newcomers to our church
- Those who want to brush up on the basics
What happens at Christianity Explored?
- We try and keep it casual, there’s always plenty of time to chat and enjoy some food
- The focus of the course is on exploring what the Bible says about who Jesus is, what he came to do, and what it means to follow him
- A short DVD presentation focussing on a part of Jesus’ life & discussion time to ask questions or listen to others – people are welcome to say as much or as little as they like.
- Don’t worry, people aren’t asked to sing, pray or read aloud – they don’t need to know anything about the Bible either!
“My understanding of what Christians believe and what the Bible tries to convey has changed since doing Christianity Explored.”
– Christianity Explored Attendee, 2016
Christ Church St Ives respects your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Statement.